Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Blog Arena Take 1

Original Post February 2007

Just a side note to explain the context of this blog among the oddity that is my online existence. This is a hybrid between my Myspace and Facebook blogs that gets published as a more "finished" approach to the things I feel the need to communicate to people about. This will be more of an experimental research and expression of curiosity type of forum rather than necessarily a more personal journal as my Myspace account has been. In the past entries, taken from these two previous arenas, some new blogs are "joint blogs" in that they draw on both. That is, they generally address an issue that I've blogged about in the two places and I feel that they relate to both areas of my life. I hope for this blog to become that middle ground that I have been long struggling to keep.

No comments: