Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Party of the Right Photo Project Part 1

Here is phase one of the pictures I took 10/2/08. These aren't done, it's just the first phase of editing. I'm hoping to move forward on these in the next week or two, as well as take more content photos.

I'm also posting these as a rough example so alumni can get a look at them and decide if they would like their pictures taken and edited during Orgy and Banquet this year. It takes a few minutes to get your picture taken, and I'll send you the edits over the next month or so (depending on volume). Finished edits will be e-mailed back to you when they're done.


The Chairman of the Party of the Right


Mr. Shaffer, the Former Chairman


Mr. O'Connor, Sometime Chairman


Mr. Solomon, The Secretary - Treasurer


Mr. Bristow, The Former Chancellor of Cards and Games



As I said, this is just the first round of primary editing. Pictures will be tweaked, framed, and finished, downright polished. I'll post future edits as I get to them. Big thanks to everyone helping out with this project, it means a lot to me.

No comments: